What to do? What to do? Hmmm …
– Keep my next book in the house … so there is never not a new book to move on to …
– Never look at the same website 2 days in a row … I spend a lot of time zoning out reading about football or videogames. Have I spent more time recently reading about games than actually playing games? Too many game consoles available, too many games, not enough time …
– Watch a movie every week … a good movie really rattles around in my head and can move me emotionally a lot … I should be a movie buff.
– Each month, get a new album from an artist I don`t know …and delete 1 from my collection.
– Put a word ring on my key ring, so I can write down English words I don`t know when I see them. Gotta work on that old word power.
– Do my own personal Triathlon – in one day, do the run leg, swim leg and cycle leg of a normal triathlon. I really live out in the Boonies – no weekly soccer league to play in, no triathlons anywhere near my town. There is a really big road bike race though.
What the fuck, I`m gonna sling some metaphorical shit at the wall and see what sticks. List is about to get long folks.
– Summer night time picnic / bbq on the beach.
– Cook something I have not made before.
– Eat something I haven`t eaten before.
– Go to a live concert.
– Go to a dance club – with friends who dance.
– Go go-karting.
– Fall asleep at the beach listening to the waves.
– Cook a bread pudding.
– Make Hommus.
– Go fishing.
– Write letters to home, my bro, my sis, my nephews, Ali, Aimee and Yokosan.
– Go horse riding.
– A weekend in Sydney.
– Go to an Onsen/Food Ryokan.
– Watch a movie at some old Indy Cinema.
– Take a 2 day hike.
– Take a 2 day bike ride.
– Print this list out at work.